Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Art Deco Chicago


For my Architecture Photography class we are working with The Architecture Foundation of Chicago on an art deco project. We are able to shoot some of the original art deco buildings in Chicago and if they like our pictures they will be published in their new book.

Monday we are going on an art deco tour and learning more about this project. 

Here is a list of some the buildings I have in mind.



Intercontinental Hotel Chicago on the Magnificent Mile







Madonna della Strada Chapel in Rogers Park






*these photos were taken from google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
I am a junior at Columbia College Chicago. I'm a photo major. This is my blog about my photography. I will be posting my photos that I take for class, and just for fun. Some may be actual thought out photos, and some will be silly snap shots. Most of the photos I post will be my new work, but I will randomly post old work. I will be sharing my ideas, asking for help, and sharing my inspirations. Everything I post will be my work unless stated otherwise.

Search