Saturday, December 3, 2011

PHEW

So after a long hard battle of trying to please my teacher, trying to get my concept through, fighting stress, and the cats, I FINALLY got a hold of my studio final. Such a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it feels amazing.

Tonight I went to my friend's to photograph the cats, and let me say it was so hard, and stressful. The cats were fighting me every step of the way. I went through the whole shoot thinking my pictures were terrible. So the whole train ride back to my place i was freaking out.
I got to my room and put the pictures on my computer, messed around with the arrangement of them, edited them and fell in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About

My photo
I am a junior at Columbia College Chicago. I'm a photo major. This is my blog about my photography. I will be posting my photos that I take for class, and just for fun. Some may be actual thought out photos, and some will be silly snap shots. Most of the photos I post will be my new work, but I will randomly post old work. I will be sharing my ideas, asking for help, and sharing my inspirations. Everything I post will be my work unless stated otherwise.

Search